Wednesday 25 May 2011

I went for years not finishing anything. Because...

I went for years not finishing anything. Because, of course, when you finish something you can be judged... I had poems which were re-written so many times I suspect it was just a way of avoiding sending them out.
Erica Jon



Yesterday I had my writing group and again I exposed my soul by showing them a chunk of first draft writing. This is for my new novel "The Book Club" - I was scared - of course you are when you can be judged but it was okay- very productive indeed. I came away full of positive things to write- if you are a writer, and just starting out- if you do one thing- join a writing group- its motivational and stimulates ideas! 


On other things... The hare with amber eyes is still a bit slow and I have sent out many more press releases for Goa Traffic. In fact yesterday a delivery arrived with my books! So going to start selling them myself - at work. Lets see how that goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment