Friday 12 January 2018

One last post!

I haven't blogged in a long while - a year to be exact. A new baby has changed my priorities and this blog didn't make the list! I am still writing though - I have written the first draft of Jackpot Jetty the next instalment in the Chupplejeep series. I only finished the draft because I haven't been blogging!!!

I started this blog when I first started writing. I have received some lovely feedback and I feel that this blog has helped me become the writer I am today. I have shared my writing highs and lows and my experience with my followers and have enjoyed every minute of it.

However, I feel this blog has come to a natural end and so this is a final post to say just that. But my blogging days are not over just yet. I have started a new blog Writing and Weetabix which will continue to follow my journey. This blog will be different to The Coffee Stained Manuscript though as it will not only follow my writing highs and lows but it will also follow the ups and downs of being a new mum. I could have kept The Coffee Stained Manuscript going but I felt it was time for a change. This new blog probably won't appeal to all my existing followers but take a look and if it does please do follow me at my new home.

Thank you for reading my writing rants and following my journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment