Friday 3 February 2012

Let the readers do some of the work themselves

Let the readers do some of the work themselves - Fyodor Dostoyesky

On Twitter one of the best people I follow is @advicetowriters, like the quote above Jon Winokur comes up with some great quotes and snippets of advice.

My new Blog has been somewhat delayed but will be up soon I promise - In the meantime I have finished Jodi Picoult's The Tenth Circle. I enjoyed it - I really did - Some people kind of roll their eyes when you say you like Jodi Picoult but I do. Well this book at least . I have not read all that many by her but never the less a book that is a page turner is a good one by my estimations.
Give it a go.... Its not as standard as you might think.

I have shelved Elizabeth Grey- Out of sight for now. Now I am starting The Sixth Lamentation by William Brodrick.

Continuing on with editing and writing although more editing and less writing = plodding. If only I had more free time to write and this thing called a day job didnt get in the way... someday hey?!

No comments:

Post a Comment