Wednesday 9 November 2011

The only test of work of literature...

The only test of work of literature is that it shall please other ages than its own. 
Gerald Brenan



Today I feel... urgh!!! I dont know since attending my writing group yesterday which I havent been to in ages- I feel down. This wasnt the fault of the writers group but my own high expectations of myself. Today was my first wednesday in ages that I have had time to write. I should be elated. Instead I juts keep thinking that my work is not good enough!!! the title is not good enough... sales need to increase for Goa Traffic. speaking of which... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Goa-Traffic-Marissa-Luna/dp/1456775278/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320870242&sr=8-1


Have a look... a great Christmas present or stocking filler!! 


I dont know I am just not feeling the vibe today! I think my editing (I managed two chapters) was fruitless and I will have to go back and sort it out on edit number three!!! 


Maybe I will be feeling better tomorrow- I guess good things come to those who wait. 


This year for Christmas support someone new!!! Someone who is trying to make it- try sites like notonthehighstreet.co.uk ... go on.... I know I will be - my eyes have been opened!!! 


Okay rant over- I promise I will be more sane tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment