Monday 7 November 2011

And there never was an apple...

And there never was an apple, in Adam's opinion, that wasn't worth the trouble you got into for eating it.
Neil Gaiman



America!!! My ratings are slip slip slipping on Amazon - I need you guys to boost it! Have you read Goa Traffic? It would make a brilliant Christmas present or perhaps a generous stocking filler. 


Know anyone going to India next year- again a brilliant present. Check out the reviews on www.amazon.co.uk - its a page turner. Okay enough of the shameless plug. 


Marketing is tough I realize- even when you have had your press release featured- it may not even generate a single sale!! I dont know I wait in anticipation for the next quarters results. 


Gosh writing can be sould destroying- well not the writing but the whole publishing, marketing stuff- yes I know we write because  we love it, because we have to, because there is no other way... I know I know. 


I have settled on a name for what was called The Book Club: It is now to be called The Bittersweet Vine... watch this space. Although I am riddled with flu so I have not progressed with is as yet. 


And if you fancy writing a review on Amazon.com - or .co.uk please do... please do 


No comments:

Post a Comment