Friday 26 August 2011

Courage is the discover that you may not win...

Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose. Tom Krause 


I am getting very forgetful so I don’t know if I have blogged about this before or not– but did I mention that Amazon UK and Amazon USA don’t link together?  Okay so I am slightly ignorant in these things but really I thought having put up an author profile on the co.uk version it would automatically show up on the .com version. The same with the reviews. But no it didn’t –so I uploaded my photo etc and have got it started. 


The American version is very cool it shows you a map of America with books in all the places people have bought them! Big Love America and thank you for buying my books!!  I just need a couple of reviews on there now! My ratings have slipped massively there as well so a bit of a plea blog post – to buy a copy and write a review. It’s a bit cheeky I know but I need the sales and think of it this way – with all free marketing this is truly a study of how much a self pubber can make!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment