Tuesday 30 August 2011

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. William James


If you are a regular on this blog you will notice a few changes- finally I have managed to get a picture of the book as well as me on my blog (I know a bit dense of me) and I have added some other bits to make it more user friendly. I hope it is. This is just a quick blog to say that I will be back on the marketing trail again!!! I had a bit of time out but a few recent reviews have boosted my confidence and I am ready to go at it again! The good think with Pod is that it is kind of for life the book- it has no time limit! 


Also anyone out there trying to connect with other authors- Linked in seems great. the first social site I have been on that has provided conversation etc!!! 


Finally a quick plug to follow me on twitter @marissadeluna and to find my facebook page 'Goa Traffic- A Novel by Marissa de Luna' - Like it!!! 


And finally a quick Goa Traffic plug - amazon.com or amazon.co.uk give it a go!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment