Sunday 17 July 2011

An idea that is not dangerous...

An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.- Oscar Wilde 


Okay so my friend calls me today and says 'I have an idea' - she is very creative. 'Start a facebook book club and get people to review your book' 


I love it - so I immediately start one and now all I need is for you, yes you to join. I dont know how to link to groups yet- my internet literacy has not reached so far as yet. But if you search 'The Book Club - Reading Group' - I am hoping it comes up. 


I am not going to ask people to review my book... as yet. The book we are first going to review will be announced on the first of August - with opinions and discussions to follow the following month. I am hoping this will work- I am hoping that some people- who I dont know from adam will join. 


I hope you do! If you enjoy reading then it should be a must do on your list of things to do. The beauty of this book club- is that you don't have to read the book one particular month and not feel guilty about it. Plus it should whet your appetite for reading new books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment