Saturday 16 July 2011

I think finally good writing gets out there...

I think finally good writing gets out there, and people like it, and bad writing doesn't. Well, no. Bad writing does get out there 'cause some people like it. Robert B Parker 


I have mentioned http://www.selfpublishingreview.com/ before that has quite a few good articles on it. yesterday I came across an article by James Moushon that promoted ebook self publishing. for anyone starting out or thinking of self publishing take a look. Even if the ebook publishing route is not the one you want to take. It provides a dose of reality of what it really is like to self publish. 


A huge item on there is a website which I really must get sorted- but its time and a little bit of know how.


A quick reminder if you are of Facebook - find me by searching 'Goa Traffic-a Novel by Marissa de Luna'



No comments:

Post a Comment