Sunday 26 June 2011

The pen is the tongue of the mind.

The pen is the tongue of the mind.
Miguel de Cervantes



Well the amazon kindle sales seem to be doing okay with ratings improving somewhat. A friend said that selling books takes time and not to expect it to take some time. I agree, I feel I am in a rush- for what I dont know. I will take some time out from it. In fact this week I am going to start reading through my first draft of 'The Book Club'. Another thing on my list this week is to finish another couple of chapters of my dummies book and to purchase my new book from the book club that I have joined. 


I have been given some great tips from an editor who has been in touch with me in regards to YUDU. If you haven't heard pod it- it sounds great. It is basically publishing software so that you can upload pdf's and make them available to read on line- So my plan is this an email I(sorry if you ever get spammed by me) a bit of a chain email asking people to forward it on to spread the word about 'Goa Traffic' - with a sample chapter published by Yudu as a link on the email. The contents of which I will email here, I am even getting technical and adding links and all sorts to it- It will be short and sweet- A bit of a direct mail out to people I know and with any luck they will forward it on. You see I cant help but go back to 'Goa Traffic' all the time. 


I have not tried setting up an account for YUDU yet but am planning to this week- so I can get that email out. I'll let you know how it goes. 


Anyway help me boost even more sales of my kindle e-book 
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Goa-Traffic-ebook/dp/B0053R1ZWM/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1309127745&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment