Thursday 9 June 2011

I was working on the proof of one of my poems

I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again. 
Oscar Wilde



Well finally my book has arrived on kindle, thanks to authorhouse, see
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Goa-Traffic-ebook/dp/B0053R1ZWM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=A3TVV12T0I6NSM&qid=1307552735&sr=1-1

And I must say that I am rather annoyed. Why? Well because it is priced at £6.99 and I wonder who would buy it at that price- to me kindle books especially ones you haven't heard of are about £1.99, I guess I could have uploaded it myself to kindle and done all the formatting which I think can be quite difficult but I could have done it and then I could have charged £1.99 and maybe I would sell a lot more- no I would definitely sell more- but anywho now I am stuck with a £6.99 kindle book- maybe I will think twice before using authorhouse again!! 

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment