Monday 23 May 2011

We are storied folk...

We are storied folk. Stories are what we are; telling and listening to stories is what we do.
Arthur Kleinman



When you have to work- Mondays are devilish! If only I could stay at home all day and write and do other stuff- but I cant work beckons! Maybe if I was a successful writer I would have a writing retreat in Italy or Spain and be continually inspired by the variety of life! 


If anyone out there is reading this blog and is thinking of starting to write or is writing I have a few website suggestions for you that may be of some interest.


www.selfpublishingreview.com
www.youwriteon.com
www.authorsden.com


Just to whet your appetite for all stuff writing. And also just to let you know I have joined a book club as well ( yes I am a geek) - I have not been yet my first one is towards the end of June and the book is Edmund de Waal's the Hare with Amber eyes- I have not started yet but it looks a little like Wild Swans, which was not my cup of tea- a difficult book to get me started, But I think i am going to add my own book reviews to my blog too- Just to keep you in the loop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment