Thursday 12 May 2011

No one is able to enjoy such feast than the one...

No one is able to enjoy such feast than the one who throws a party in his own mind. 
Selma Lagerlöf



So Goa Traffic, my long awaited book has been released into the world! Here's the plug ISBN 978-1-4567-7527-8. Available at all good online retailers such as Amazon, Waterstones, Whsmith. Yes its out there and I want to see copies bought! but who knows - whether you self publish or not you need to do some marketing of your own, so as my journey to get the book published finishes, another starts and this time to market it- follow my progress as I try and get it stocked in shops, write press releases and ruthlessly try and sell it and yes as I said in my first blog post it all comes back to that quote that- writing is like prostitution! 


Make my day- buy a copy- tell me what you think- dont let me just feat in my own mind. More than that join my crusade to give self publishing a voice!!! So that hundreds of new authors can release their work without having to change this or that just to please that one person reading your book in the publishing house. Let the masses decide!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment