Tuesday 15 March 2011

I love writing.

I love writing.  I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions.  ~James Michener


Well I have done it, I have pushed the button so to speak and have submitted my novel. I was scared yesterday when I did it. I am still a bit apprehensive. I think to myself that I will not self publish again. I will wait and see with book number two if an agent will take it or even a publishers, or maybe again I will be consumed by haste and self publish . 10-15 days they said and then a copy of my novel should be with me.... and then what?! I wait for a publishing date and then it starts - the real hard work , once it is available on amazon and waterstones online etc.  the work will begin when I have to market it and see if I can sell a few copies. A few copies, no.... I would like to sell 1000. It may be ambitious but as the saying goes if you think champagne you'll drink champagne! So I need creative ways to self promote, to market, to sell. My journey is by no way coming to an end, I'm only half way there!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment