Tuesday 1 May 2012

It is perfectly okay to write garbage...

It is perfectly okay to write garbage--as long as you edit brilliantly.
- C. J. Cherryh
I haven't been on here for a while and for that I apologise... life has taken over as it does sometimes. Work is super busy so much so I don't know whether I am coming or going and in between this all I am down to the last 30 pages to edit on The Bittersweet Vine. so I didn't meet my April deadline but I am determined to finish it this week. Now that I have a kindle as well I can email it over to myself and read it like a book - without the edit facility maybe I wont be tempted - or maybe that in itself will just annoy me.

Goa Traffic sales for April were good - which surprises me because every time I looked at the rank it was pretty low. Still very low sales in America...never mind. I think I need to get some Amazon reviews on the American site which may boost sales.

Detective Chupplejeep is coming along nicely - slowly but I am really enjoying it. My reading has taken a hit- no time to read at the moment but with my kindle I plan to do some - I started reading Room by Emma Donahugh so I will post my review as soon as I am done. The idea of the kindle is to get me reading some other self published stuff - If Goa Traffic continues to do this well then Det. Chupplejeep will definitely be going straight to Kindle.

If any one is thinking about self- pubbing I say go for it - you get a  mini buzz every month when you check out your sales! And some pocket money in the bank helps every month as well... which reminds me I havent had a statement for the last month!

In other news - I have bought some fish... They are supposed to be relaxing but no - they are stressing me out- they hide all day and now they have white spot of which I am treating them for. Maybe I will find something funny to write about them one day but then again that could just serve to bore people.

Anyway I will be back on here soon with news to entertain.