Thursday 5 April 2012

If I were a medical man, I should prescribe...

If I were a medical man, I should prescribe a holiday to any patient who considered his work important.
-- Bertrand Russell



Okay just a quick blog to let you know about this great blog post from fellow Abingdon writer Gabby. Check out a new way to draft and re-draft : http://gabrielleaquilina.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/creative-drafting.html

Anyway that's it from me for a week I am taking a break from writing for one week only to enjoy Easter and eat all that chocolate I couldn't eat over lent... FYI I got measured at the gym yesterday and I have PUT ON weight! How annoying... My writing holiday is justified though - I have only 80 pages to edit from The Bittersweet Vine and I am 13,000 words into Under The Coconut Tree although I am struggling a little on that one- ohhh I can picture the editing now! 


And finally I shed a tear for the fact that Goa Traffic kindle sales are falling- rapidly.... come on America - buy a copy its only a couple of dollars!!! Need to think of new promo stuff to get the sales back up- but all i want to do is finish The Bittersweet Vine... anyway watch this space for new and more innovative ways to publicize!

No comments:

Post a Comment