Thursday 5 January 2012

The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say...

The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say.  ~Anaïs Nin

Well you may or not know that Wednesday is my official writing day. When I slope off to sit infrom of my computer for hours - or sometimes in front of the TV. Yesterday I didnt write, insteaad I downloaded Kindle for PC- which is great if you dont want the expense of a kindle but want to read some new books by new authors at really cheap prices. I bought http://www.amazon.co.uk/Max-MacCauley-Wanted-Quiet-ebook/dp/B006CG5W7M/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_t_3

I have started it and had to drag myself away - Its good!! Another good read is : http://www.amazon.co.uk/Goa-Traffic-ebook/dp/B006E514CI/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_t_3

well I had to give my book a plug as well. Its slipping down the charts and I'm not happy especially the paperback version. How to boost sales? There is no putting it off now- I have to approach the airport shops and my local Waterstones. Have to, Have to .... anotehr thing to add to my list of things to do. Its tiring though isnt it? All I want to do is get on with The Bittersweet Vine and book number Three 'Living the Dream' - ohhhh having a full time job does get in the way!

Apart from that I have found a good site to unite readers and authors:
http://womensliterarycafe.com/blog

I am seeking out things on Twitter and all teh Hashtags- I have only just got the hang of that. remeber follow me on Twitter too @marissadeluna

go on....

FYI - I am going to put some pictures up of the book Launch in Goa ...... watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment