Friday 28 October 2011

I dont wait for moods.

I don't wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work.~ Pearl S. Buck


I wish I could say the same. I havent blogged in ages and I havent even managed to edit any of my book- time has just dissapeared and I dont know where it went. But some progress has been made on Goa Traffic - my interview came through from Diverse traveller magazine. About 15 questions all pretty good. I think it will make an interesting read and I hope it will encourage more people to start writing!!! They also want to give the book away in a competition for a book review- it will be good to see what becomes of that. 


That is all my news so far. I think I have a new name for The book Club- The Bittersweet Vine- what do you think? and also I have a new image for the new kindle version I am doing for Goa Traffic- I guess I have been doing something productive - I just need to get back to Book number two - I have 5 weeks to get draft number two complete and I am only a quarter way through.... Help!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment