Thursday 13 October 2011

All that we are is the result of what we have thought.

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become.
Buddha

I apologise- I havent blogged in how long? I dont know a long time. I have been swamped by family things and work.... ughhh. Dont you just hate it when work takes over and you have less time to concentrate with the things you love doing?! Well work has taken over a bit and family like I said and a short trip as well to Budapest and Vienna... both beautiful in their own magical ways I might add. 


First an update on Goa Traffic- I think I blogged that the book giveaway on Goodreads.com was a huge success with a couple of 4/5 star reviews coming from the site which is great. the feature in the Ocelot magazine was a bonus as well and today Diverse traveller magazine called to say they want to do an author interview! 


So the fruits of my labour are paying off!!! I am still working on a cheaper kindle version too.


In regards to the un-named book number two- well lets stick to the original name for the moment- The Book Club. I am still working on it- I am ashamed to say that I have not done much editing on it as yet. I am a quarter way through and itching to carry on with it - I just need to find the time. 


I have finished The Slap- longlisted for the booker prize- I cant say that I was that impressed. It was a bit too 'in your face' for me. I am now reading Netherland by Joseph O'neill- I will let you know how it goes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment