Monday 12 September 2011

Intuition is the conception of the whole at once

Intuition is the conception of the whole at once - Johann Kaspar Lavater
So the other day I promised the moon the a stick - not really- I promised big news for authors and photographers- well you will have to wait and it may well amount to nothing. I am working on an idea and if it comes off I will let you know.

In the meantime I have created a website- well not exactly created but I have bought my domain name: www.marissadeluna.com Take a look- It just says it is under construction but it is better than nothing. It took me a while to spend the cash (not a lot) on a website and now I just need to build it up - i.e pay for a webpage package and create my own website.

I have my writing group tomorrow and have done very little- not something I can read out- whilst I am still going through changing the telling to showing. slightly annoying as I promised myself I would always have something to read.

Also the book I am reading: House of the Hnaged by Mark Mills is taking me a while to get into. I think I over read in the last couple of weeks.

Anyway if you do one new thing this week- find my page Goa Traffic - A Novel by Marissa de Luna on facebook!!!!! and like it......

until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment