Monday 21 February 2011

Be obscure clearly.

Be obscure clearly.  ~E.B. White


So I went through the manuscript- clearly I did not do this well enough the first time because I had 21 errors, and I thought, hang on I checked this manuscript it must be their mistake so I checked the copy I sent them and yes the errors were mine- only three were major the others were not so bad. The writing group has changed the way I look at my work- oh and if you write and you have never read your work out aloud- you should- you will pick up a million more errors. 


I have now sent these corrections to them to make, and I am hoping that this will be done soon so I can get on with it!!!! The cover still needs a few changes as well. My target is to have this resolved by the end of Feb but we'll see- watch this space with any luck I'll be published soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment